Zelda's Storm OoT Zelda's Storm OoT

holy shit how the hell did i miss this O.O?!? al my five r belong to dis!

i love how its so soothing

VGSongbird responds:

Defending Your Honor Defending Your Honor

very very well done. but far too short for my tastes.

Stadler responds:

Thanks! It's just a small clip of an 8 minute project though. I only posted this for some feedback as I continue working on it all. I appreciate the support!

Your Symphony (instrumental) Your Symphony (instrumental)

i like it, its simple yet beautiful. so i think i'll stick with this version of the song, because you meant the lyrics for her, and to me something so personal is special and should only be heard by the one that it is meant for.

all my 5

F*u*ckstep F*u*ckstep

ow ow ow OW >.<

ok lets start this off, I LOVED your start and the build up was beautiful the lead up to the drop was nearly perfect........

0:45 seconds in when the drop hits... i was INFINITELY grateful to myself for liking to listen to my music on low volume. my first impression of the drop was confusion on if you really put in "rape. skrillex." but i ignored it as i do most other inane dubstep voice clips like it and continued to listen for all of 9 seconds before the high pitch killed my ears as the deluge of noise proceeded to give my a headache with the wubs sounding horrible and repetitive with no variation, rhyme, or reason other than to make more noise.

3:22 left me thankful that it ended and finally

3:23 left thinking and i quote " what.... the fuck....."

I'm sad to say that though i really liked the start of this song the rest of it drove it into the ground fast and painfully harsh, please continue your work but please use someone other than your friend as a sound board

Malifex ~ [Duskbringer] Malifex ~ [Duskbringer]

not bad, not bad at all

Murder of the gods Murder of the gods

im oddly left reminiscing of a game called legend of dragoon o.O and i dont know why.

good work please post the finished piece later?

blackmage312 responds:

I love that game! I appreciate it and will be hopefully posting the full version eventually, soon.

~|| Infernal Signs ~|| Infernal Signs

nice

i have to admit, the one thing that i like about this track is the voice. it truely makes this peice great. :)

btw... in case you didn't already know... this song is currently sitting at #2 on the Best Tracks Ever/All-time Top Scoring! list... congrats, you come a long way and will only get better with time

T-Free responds:

Thanks, it's an honor to hear that. And yeah, I hope the time of music making won't stop too soon, it'd be awesome to get the attention of labels and earn some money someday.

Freedom Fighter Racing Freedom Fighter Racing

ah...uhm.......

first of all i must say never drink, compose, and post... at least with out waiting till your sober to go back over it.

now on to the song itself. i felt that this is really poor work on your part while give you credit for creating it( which is more than i can do), i cant say that this is up to par with all of your other peices.

the music itself is simplistic and vaguely dynamic, while the lyrics and tone of the words themselfs make me cringe. the lyrics themselfs are fine but leave me disapointed that there isnt more metaphorically to it(like most if not all of your other songs)

over this, while an ok song, i can't say is one of your better songs.

Purged - Animal's Piece Purged - Animal's Piece

hmm

beutifully composed.

however, i feel that on the first verse at he end (where you ended with "it seems")
lasted far too long. i felt that it should have i dont know modulated like in the second verse or that it should have been shorter. over all however it was a good song.

please continue. your work is as always better than most.

-+=Massive Thunder in Town=+- -+=Massive Thunder in Town=+-

hmmm

it's ok but the thunder bit reeeeaaaally gets repetitive since it's the exact same clap of thunder thoughout the piece....

doppler73 responds:

See my original...

(Called: "{D73} Thunder!)

(P.S: Sorry i forgot to respond!)